M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
quick update
Friday 31 July 2015 | 0 comment

hello!
im sorry for long inactive
laptops are broken and i dont have any other things that i can use for update my blog

im at UNISZA right now
and mom let me borrow her work laptop and i can update blog so ya
me and my roommate got a problem about our room
we cant open our room door and we were waiting for about an hour. can you imagine that? its late night now and we must go to bed early because we have a competition tomorrow morning
she is nice
ya
-nichi