M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
january
Tuesday 27 January 2015 | 2 comment

assalamualaikum  
hello hello hello
im 16 now . not fifteen anymore
feel lil bit excited and suprise but lil bit sad
why? because im a highschooler now
i thought highschool gonna be so fun and 'extreme'
highschool is not really fun to me. 
because ... i dont know
i feel so different
it just feel so different. i dont even know how to explain

i sit alone at the back in class
and im okay to sit alone because i got extra table
things that not okay is i sit at the back
i never sit at the back before . i feel so small
and person who sit front me keep asking me and disturb me when i do my work
when i was doing addmath, she suddenly took my book
and i was like wtf
but i dont want to do anything and i keep silent
because i know bad thing will happen if i stress and mad
never thought highschool got alot of work to do
and i feel so dizzy, my head hurt so bad

and so when we pray solat zohor at school,
that is the nightmare to me
surau at school are so small . cant fit enough student
it makes a crowd in surau
when i get in, i thought im gonna faint
i cant stand in the crowd
it makes me feel dizzy, and sweat

ok. thats all .. i think.
bye :D