M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
"my name is JEFF"
Wednesday 10 December 2014 | 7 comment

Assalamualaikum
warning: may contain curse words

guys pls help im obsess with 21/22 jump street and channing tattum
and i cant stop 
the feels!! it so strong like i cant let it go
it keeps chasing mee and i tried to watch other movies such as lets be cops and monster university
but jump street keep sticking in my head
i dont know what to do anymore
and the worst part is im the only one who obsess with it
my brother watched it too but the only thing he said is channing tattum is hot
yes he's hot but why him HE'S MARRIED duh OMG
my brother was just like "that fit guy is hot" and while me laughing like a maniac
my brother got no soul
i already recomended my shitty friends , ray and aan to watch it but i dont know if they watch it or nahh 
im not recomend you guys to watch it 
it ruins my life and it'll ruin your life


13 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE ONLY i think
watch with your parents if you're under 12 y/o

Labels: ,