M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
wednesday update
Tuesday 25 November 2014 | 3 comment

assalamualaikum
i dont know how to start this
my computer got fixed and i use my computer to update this
but so im messed up right now because i got an old version of chrome and tumbrl and  facebook dont work very well plus my graphic tablet is broken . the pen! its doesnt work
im so sad and mad and i dont know what to do
i was on a half way for  "how i draw" thing  part 2
im so mad
i dont have money to buy a new tablet
oh wait have money in my wallet. but 2 ringgit isnt enough 
i want to criee kbye

update: i downloaded a new version of google
im okay

Labels: ,