M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
im freee
Friday 17 October 2014 | 10 comment

assalamualaikum



hello hello guys! pt3 was over and im so happy. no you dont understand how happy i am right now
i feel soo calm. maybe bcause i was done clean my room with my couzin 

so, pt3 was over last thursday cause we got an extra subject at our school
all i can say is i think pt3 will be easy if i remember what i study with my friend one hours before we enter to the examination hall. seriously
if you're 14 years old malaysian peeps, dont worry . your pt3 trial exam is harder than pt3 and your BK paper is harder than the 'real' pt3. yepp

after teacher teacher said "pt3 dah tamat" everyone's screaming and kibas bendera Malaysia . WHAAT WHERE YOU GOT THAT?!
and after my friend and i ot our lunch, we met aan (my bestfriend) at hallway and she was like "you wanna go to my place? uya will joins too" and of course i said yes!! but uya didnt join us anyway 
we went to aan's place by a car with 6 people in that small car!! jadi ikan sardin kejap



aan's place is in the village near the town
aan's place is nice trees and cats everywhere. i really like it
we walk around with aan's cats . cici and oten!
cici is a son and oten is a mother
oten seems like she's unsosial person
and cici is an active cat likes to play around


then, kitorang pegi lepak2 kt bandar. and i bought a new comic. im so mad cause comic are so expensive now . like 10 ringgit for one book?! are you serious eh
but i bought it anyway. my friend bought a strawberry lollipop and i bought a sticky candy lollipop . it's packaging is simple yet cute and taste really really great . and i found really cute totoro buttons for 3 ringgit. i was about to buy it but i only have 1 ringgit left. and i was thinking to make that sticky candy lollipop and that totoro button as my first giveaway 


we walked around about 3 hours and my body was really hurt but walking and see a nice trees and cats in the street make me feel happy. i love walking

i waited my mom to take me home at my aunt's kedai 
i thought i wanna go to library but library will close at 4 pm and it almost 3 pm and i was like naahh
i doodled something while waiting my mom in my sketch book and eat my chips but im out of chips before i start doodling //sad face
its not potato actually it is a seaweed . kerepek rumpai laut
seaweed chips? idk








this is the first time i made some doodle for my web journal
and its quite fun tho.


Labels: ,