M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
The Versatile Blogger Award
Friday 26 September 2014 | 5 comment

assalamualaikum

RULES
-thanks to the person who gave you this award (include a link to their blog)
-select 15 blogs (bloggers you've recently discovered, followed regularly)
-nominate these 15 to the Versatile Blogger Award
-tell the person who nominated you with 7 things about yourself
thank you to jassarah and hafzhan for tagging me *bow*
dh 3 bulan aku tak post maybe some of you think aku dah mati right? haha
aku pun tak tu la nak cakap ape lagi haha
so, we continue je laa 
but umm can i tag 5 people only? can la~ im lazy person pls forgive me

lucky bloggers
1- http://memyselfistyping.blogspot.com/ (padan muke kau ray kene tag) 

7 facts about me

  • meja selalu bersepah dgn buku2 for study but never study
  • i cant stand OCD person 
  • i like coffee but coffee can give me migraine
  • kuat cemburu eeyyyyyy
  • i like cats alot
  • "dlam hati ade taman"
  • kuat makan
finally i finished this*bangga* and now for liebster award