M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
im babbbling 'kay?
Saturday 5 July 2014 | 3 comment

i dont know how to search pt3 sejarah thing
no i dont know. i never know
pbs was like you dun have exam this year and then BAM! pt3 comin' like a badass like he own this world . 

pt3: yu gonna do essay for sejarah n geografi!!! no objection! i'll give you uols form5 format okay?! EASY RIGHT?

school: no vocation this week . am i said this week? i mean this freakin' 3 weeks 'kay. if you're not comin', go to other school laa

me: i knew it!! im gunna be hella genius. this gonna be hella easy for me HAHA 
*in examination hall* wat is this thing?! how do you do this thiing?! like really?! im not done yet! dont you dare to move time!! i spent all night with you last night and this is wat you want?! leave me?! hah! 'KAY! im so done with you!!


just babbling about stuff dont mind me psshhhhhh SILENT!! 
i actually support PT3 they can show us which one is lazy kids and which one is un-lazy kids. im serious no lie
and im the lazy one
i dont think i'll success pt3 . i always think i'll never success in pt3 but i always think my art will be in Malaysia award one day and make my granny proud (she died one day before my birthday last year and she always support my art). IDK why my brain are so stuped. forgive me . my dream is useless

Labels: ,