M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
i cant aceept this
Tuesday 17 June 2014 | 0 comment


i never feel this stupid before. i got freakin' C in my english test which mean is very unacceptable to me .
and i got C for math and Arab language . maybe it's better than before but i feel really stupid and wanna kill myself. i wanna be genius like A'an! (my bf) if she dont get 5A and more in exam, that's weird. she's a freak genius. i tell ya
im form 3 and im malaysian and i am PT3 candidate. every test become more difficult
my english teacher said that we, form3, answer a form 4 test. wtf . i feel so genius for a short time
i really cant accept this. i feel so stupid . i friends with a genius and there's me stupid useless 
and my parents was like i'll send you to a Community College so you can make 3d animation soon! *excited*
dad, i need a tution . i wanna be genius! not a person who sit front of monitor and just make money with art

sometime, i feel like i never get a good result in exam and school, teachers hate me
and i stop school but one day, i can success with art! i can make my family, my friends, my relatives proud of me!
and i like ey school, if im stupid with you, i doesnt mean i cant success
this is a new generation! we have internet! internet is the easier way to make money plus im not very bad in art bruh . 

i know a lot of people that skip school can success in their life . K
i feel so much better now. but i still cant accept my stupid-est . i must study!!
study hard!!

"succeed people always fail"
i always keep that words in my mind
and i want you to keep that words in your mind to and please dont give up

adios amigos!!

Labels: ,