M A G I C

H O M E O W N E R S T U F F F R I E N D S A Y Y A.Trade

instagram :@ nichimiey
email : k.nichi@yahoo.com.my question for me?
life status:drinking bleach

HOW I DRAW :
basic | hands

F O L L O W E R S

C H A T T I N G
"follow back" tidak akan dilayan
no iklan
my blog, my rules
malaysia, english, indonesia language, OK!
thank you

T H A N K S
© Skin by Azzahra Nafaraisya. Thanks to other tutor B L O G
mental disorder, my poor fishies and laziness
Saturday 24 May 2014 | 3 comment


hey guys!! its been awhile im not update thing in this blog. im too lazy yo! i though im gonna make some comics or some tips but my laziness was too high. yeap
i kinda cant deal with my life right now. my anxiety was too damn high (i dont wanna talk 'bout it)
my tortoise just ate my 3 fishies and my pretty fabulous fish died . it does matter ok! maybe i have 3 more fishies but fishies make calm when i got anxiety attack!! . im so distress!! i love my fishies
if you have a request, just tell me . im okay 'bout it. (just doodle)
bye


Labels: ,